Category: Patient Financial & Business Services
About Experian Health
Experian Health is commited to simplifying healthcare for all – providers, payers and patients – by leveraging their comprehensive data platforms to automate and measurably improve revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement and care management.
More about Experian Health
- Relationships: They work with more than 61 percent of hospitals in the U.S.—plus thousands of labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities.
- Data: They have visibility to 300 million U.S. consumers and intelligence on 220+ million credit consumers, placing them in a unique position to help clients create a one-to-one relationship with healthcare consumers.
- Technology: Their Touchless Workflow™ uses an exception-based workflow that automates up to 80% of manual processing so healthcare organizations can achieve maximum operational efficiency.
- Security: Experian has more than 40 years of success in matching, managing and protecting identities and personal data.
- Innovation: Experian® has consistently been named to the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the past several years.